A collection of work by 18 authors describing different situations involving mothers and their experiences with parental love. These stories contain evidence of faith, sadness, joy, excitement, struggle, strength, courage and more. It is our prayer that this book will not only honour mothers, but also bring healing to the wounded of our world, in the way only a mother’s love can.
In this book, you will:
- See different aspects of motherhood
- Find happiness even in the most difficult of times
- Find acceptance as you more deeply understand a different perspective
- Connect with others in a place of unconditional love
- Find opportunities for your own healing
- Cry!(Don’t forget to have tissues handy)