A collection of work by 17 authors describing different situations involving friends and their experiences with friendships. These stories contain evidence of faith, sadness, joy, excitement, struggle, strength, courage and more. It is our prayer that this book will not only honour friendships, but also bring healing to the wounded of our world, in the way only a friend can.
In this book, you will:
- See different aspects of friendship
- Find happiness even in the most difficult of times
- Find acceptance as you more deeply understand a different perspective
- Connect with others in a place of unconditional love
- Find opportunities for your own healing
- Cry!(Don’t forget to have tissues handy)